A Simple Lesson About Goodwill and Wealth
The simple truth is that if you are working on attracting something into your life, either wealth, love, or anything else, it is important to remember about this really profound rule: “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” (Luke 6:31) You’ve probably already heard that in order to attract the desired outcome to your life, you have to align your thoughts and feelings with it. Therefore it is really crucial not to feel the feelings of envy towards people, who already have or achieved something you want. It does not really matter who that person is, if it is your coworkers, a stranger in the street, a family member, a friend or even an enemy. If that person achieved something great, if his or her dream came true, if he or she has something valuable, if that person is happy, be truly, genuinely happy for that person, whoever it is.
The Simple Truth to Unlimited Happiness
Happiness is so simple and so genius at the same time. We may want many different things in our life, a good career, a new home, respect of our friends, family, a vacation, but all the things that we want, basically, can be described in one word, we want to be happy. We want to feel happy, we want to be happy in every aspect of our lives and we want to enjoy living full, abundant and happy life.
Wealth Can be Yours, Just Choose It
In this world everything already exists. If we don’t know that it exists, or don’t believe it, or don’t see it, it does not change anything it is still there, with our approval or without. For example, when scientists did not know about the existence of atom, it did not meant that the atom was not there. Our infinite Universe already has all the possibilities, all the answers and everything that can be. Therefore it is not a question of existence of wealth or having wealth or abundance, it is already there, and there is plenty of it. It is the question of you being able to feel it and experience it in you life, you being able to use it, take it, open up to it and receive it.
Inspirational Quotes, Which Can Make You Believe in Yourself and Your Ability to Create Wealth and Prosperity
1. “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.” Gertrude Stein.
2. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” Zig Ziglar
3. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Capital as such is not evil; it is its wrong use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed.” Gandhi
Inspirational Quotes that Can Make You Smile
1. “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” Abraham Lincoln
2. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” Robert Louis Stevenson
3. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” John Wooden
4. “In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.” Albert Schweitzer
5. “We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are.” Talmud