Happiness is so simple and so genius at the same time. We may want many different things in our life, a good career, a new home, respect of our friends, family, a vacation, but all the things that we want, basically, can be described in one word, we want to be happy. We want to feel happy, we want to be happy in every aspect of our lives and we want to enjoy living full, abundant and happy life.
1. “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” Abraham Lincoln
2. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” Robert Louis Stevenson
3. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” John Wooden
4. “In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.” Albert Schweitzer
5. “We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are.” Talmud